MotD (BO2) facebook page relevant?

On the official Call of Duty Black Ops Facebook page they have posted two bits of info on MotD. I am not sure if there is any useful information on the actual page, but they recently released pictures of the four characters and their bios.

Before Uprising came out, they released 4 individual pictures of the MotD characters. Whatever character’s picture received the most likes, Treyarch would release a bonus picture of him. Billy won and now there is a "bonus" picture of him on the page. Now, I am not sure if that was meant to be a snapshot of what the map/gameplay looks like or if there are easter eggs in the picture.

I am curious, did anyone else see this? And if you have, did you find any significance in the picture?

ALSO, today they released a short video briefly explaining our character’s backgrounds/personalities.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/codblackops?hc_location=stream

Both on the front page.

Thanks for readin’!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Here's the image of Billy Handsome, for those that care! You'll have to open it in another tab :)

EDIT: Transcript of character bios, here's the video:

GQEH4hCFSi0

Billy Handsome: He plays a psychotic, contract killer who was employed to make headline news when he takes out a victim. He carries around a dark guilt that, as you play the game, more is revealed and you get to understand what drives him and why he is the way he is.

Sal Deluca: Sal is insecure, he's one of the old mobsters, the old guard. His power, his influence, is slipping away. The world is moving on, and he can't keep up.

Finn O'Leary: Finn is an arrogant, Irish American who's been working the street level, doing gambling, prostitution, bootlegging, was being very successful. Unfortunately, he fell for the wrong woman, she ratted him out, ended up in Alcatraz.

Albert Arlington, the Weasel: The Weasel is an organizer of plans and rackets. If it's a bank that can't be gotten into, he'll find a way. Unfortunately, not all the plans worked out well, and he found himself in Alcatraz.

I find it very intriguing that the man speaking called Arlington "Albert" instead of "Arthur" like we've all been saying.