New Mob of the Dead Trailer breakdown No box, Fireworks, 2

Hey guys I have made a 15 minute breakdown video of the BRAND NEW TRAILER which includes some theories of mine like no quick revive, the spawning tomahawk, killing the dog, electric revive, fireworks and more. I know what you are thinking, oh well I have seen all the videos out there well I think I have noticed some points that other youtubers have yet to make.

If you want to you can check the video out and leave your theories in the comments below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Uz2pZioXY

Thanks for taking the time to view this video, hopefully I have covered all of the things in the trailer.

I will be streaming all day on the day of release so if you want to play with me then send me a message on Xbox Live

Thanks guys!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some pretty interesting stuff dude :)

im gonna go in order and comment back on things as i watch the video for ya if thats good :)

Theres an extra red glow near the beam. I would say its the dog. My theory is the dog acts as a PaP. Thought a mystery box would be cool.

I think those symbols on the wall represent places you need to be in purgatory to see things. And ill defo agree that that moving light was someone in purgatory.

That guard Looks different to the one in the first trailer. 2 different bosses???

Power would make sense underground i think thats how most prisons were built in those days. i think that other switch was either decoration. or maybe one of the trap switches? i think it would be cool to force yourself into afterlife but i think its likely you will have to go down. Did you notice them chairs were on the GoldenGate Bridge? So maybe after the plane you fly/crash there? and thats how you get back to the island?

Im thinking because of the plane. its not an EE. They wouldn't show us all of the steps for an EE, surely not??? Them fireworks could be richtofen/maxis.

You have some pretty interesting stuff in there dude :) ill give you a sub when i sort me youtube out :)