Mini DLC package

Alright here's my logic:

We had the release, with nuketown for select few... Then we had the release of a mini dlc, releasing multiplayer camps and nuketown for everybody... So if this were to happen again... What's to say halfway between mob of the dead and the 3rd dlc there's another mini dlc that provides turned, and greif maps to die rise?

Then they could do the same to MOTD between the 3rd and 4th dlc... Then the 3rd after the 4th dlc and the 4th right before MW4 is released? Eh?

Sounds reasonable to me, given the prices for ALL the maps released stay at (or below) 400 points...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or a fan favorite zombie map and maybe 2-3 dlc weapons since there was none included in this pack and the peacekeeper was obviously succesful, being on top of the BO2 food chain

Yeah as soon as I saw the content of Uprising I immediatly thought they would add more mini items half way from the next dlc