Missoula, Montana

In Die Rise a sign reminded me of Tranzit..

Iv translated 3 of 4 Chinese characters above No Smoking.

The prohibition: Prohibition

More Cleaning: Smoking

More People: Cause

RequixEclipse/research

Missoula, Montana

1881-1980

Let me put this bit of information in your hands, so you can understand what really happened. You see It's difficult to understand what went on in Missoula, but most people know this place as Mt. Weather.

History tells of fire, industries growing, and massive alterations to the city's landscape. There were Bank Vaults leading into underground tunnels buried beneath a ghost town. The knowledge of those who lived tell the tail. Years after constructed those chambers were locked up and sealed by security for the safety of civilians living around these hidden underground halls.

Stories of tunnels being used to shuttle money and mysterious Chinese writing on a cellar wall. Steam tunnels ran from a power plant and then branching out into networks, old tunnels conjoined to downtown basements. These buildings were burnt down but have been reconstructed over time

A area referred as Chinatown has the red light district making a home. Secrets are all over Front St. Brothels and opium dens tell tales of what went on during the prohibition.

Who built this, and what was it used for? That is the question only people who were there would know.

This a link to Missoula, Mt Weather and I encourage you my friends to look for your self.

http://www.ci.missoula.mt.us/index.aspx?NID=1303

http://m.missoulian.com/news/local/class-explores-history-of-missoula-s-underground/article_232dc076-8203-11e2-b695-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

http://m.missoulian.com/news/local/um-archaeology-students-dig-into-history-of-missoula-underground/article_8a60e2ce-1286-11e2-94e4-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't quite understand your link here. So the sign with the really small writing on Die Rise (which you have been trying to figure out) translates to those 3 words? How did you come to the link of Missoula? Does the description just sound like TranZit?

Also, Mount Whether is a location that the Bus Driver mentions.

Sorry, I'm just a little lost on your link?

I was brought to Tranzit after researching more about the Prohibition. That then lead me to Missoula, Montana. I know could of pointed out how I got from Die Rise to Tranzit.

• 4 weeks later...

Sir, I really appreciate your work and dedication but, I believe you are looking into it too far. It could be a translation error. We are in a hotel after all and these signs are common in hotels.

Smoking is prohibited. Any Smoking will result in a cleaning fee.

I don't mean this to be rude, you are a great theorist and I just don't want to see you wasting your time on a dead end.