After its done...

This thread may not become relevant now, or in four years, but one day it will: This is my idea of the after math of zombies... When its all over... May that be in black ops 2, cod 11, or cod 21...

Forgetting the sad stuff here's my idea:

It's a stand alone game sold appart from the call of duty franchise... What it basicly is, is a huge and massive world, where you as yourself, or with players all over the globe come and work together or against each other to move forward in this massive zombies RPG...

The solo/offline mode will consist of the zombie storyline, for more info on what I think that will be like see the link in my sig about a zombies storyline...

But the more interesting multiplayer mode consist of a design able character of your making moving throughout ZOMBIFIED earth, starting from either a bunker in nuketown, or somewhere else in the world where one of the N4 charracters survived from... Either way, your going to be brought at first along side marelton (or whoever your with) who will teach you how to fight and about how the weaponz system works, the teleporter system, and the ranking system...

Here's how they will work: You start off with a simple starter pistol, every time you enter a new zone or teleport, this is all you have... This works as a create a class system with a few slots: 4 for perks, two for weapons (3 with mule kick), leathal grenades, tactical grenades, an equipment slot, and a zombie slot...

After leaving your spawn area, your free to roam the outlandish earth, from anywhere to anywhere... All zombies are set to round 5 zombies that spawn out here... But they don't give you points..

Wander a bit and you'll find a telep0rt station: Basicly a tower with a nav card reader under it.. Killing zombies Beneith it will charge it up, the higher the charge the further you can go, but at first all you have access to is the nact arena... The first time around you'll only be able to play solo so it's "solo nact"...

Before you enter, your given a screen that shows all the slots you have, but right now you only have the m119 starter pistol, no frags, no secondary... You start at round 1... Now you kill zombies, over and over again until you die...

No matter what your score is when you die, your kill count Is added to your overall kill-ometer and by killing 1 zombie your given your first level up: A new Gamemode called wall weapons.. This will allow you to earn points in the game and buy wall weapons provided.- Can be toggled between create a class and wall weapons at anytime by pushing "Y" at the arena screen...

After killing 20 zombies your given "multiplayer arenas" meaning now you can play with up to 4 players in an arena... Note: The player who host determines weither your playing wall weapon or class..

As you keep killing you'll unlock more arenas, starting with veruct and moving on, occasionally unlocking special maps never before seen In zombies! (No storyline with those though...)

Eventually after succeeding enough you can gain a zombie class choice: These allow a player to use the mysterybox, call a drop using a kill streak counter, cause special rounds like dogs or monkeys, start on later rounds, and other things allong these lines...

Working your way through the maps you will eventually hit Assension, here you can either fight your way through and unlock the next map through killing, or by completing the Easter egg wich will unlock the next map automatically... The same goes for any map with an Easter egg...

You can't pack a punch your weapons before entering a arena, but you can upgrade your weapon while in the arena...

Perma perks still are used on ALL maps!

A ranking system will be in play that sticks people with little skill, appart from the pros, there are 100 levels, ranging from 0-slashes 1-bone to 5-slashes, blue eyes, on a nazi zombie's head! Once a player has unlocked all maps, he can revisit the arenas and continue fighting to rank up, also the more times you go down is weighed with the amount of kills you have, headshots also add to your score, as well as revives...

Also when you reach tranzit, you can begin to choose which side you wish to accomplish for maxis or richtofen, whoever you choose will change the outcome of your reward! Maxis may give you a DSR but richtofen will give you minion rounds!

I think. Covered most of what I ment to.. May have forgoten a few parts.. Tell me if I did...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did something like this go unreplied? I love it. This is by far the best way I've seen someone incorporate all the zombie maps into one campaign. I the idea of returning to the spawn free roam area, and then from there choosing what to do next. Maybe there could also be challenges you can try to accomplish in the spawn, like getting this many kills, or discovering easter eggs in houses and such.

Nice job, Mocking Me.