Who's Who - glitched/information

Dezmolite489

So everyone has their opinion on Who's Who. Some people hate it, some people swear by it. But I just wanted to make a topic about the glitches that come up and possible fixes.

Being revived by a teammate while in who's who mode can cause the following glitches:

1.) Can't melee OR

2.) Can't switch weapons, can't use equipment,can't use Trample Steam.

The fix for number 1, for all I know, can only be fixed by downing yourself after buying who's who again and reviving yourself. (Yay for unnecessary downs!)

The fix for number two is a little simpler if you've got the points. Just pack a punch a weapon. If you have a weapon that can't be pack-a-punched again then you have to bite the bullet and buy a new one to pack a punch. (Note: this might work for number 1 but I haven't tried.) I find this useful if you're already all setup and don't want to add a down.

Another HUGE annoyance that I have is when dead and monitoring a team mate while they're in Who's Who, the game becomes glitched to where the song plays over and over and over and over and over like you personally are in who's who. It will continue round after round until you buy who's who and down yourself.

There's a reason they call this map Die Rise, because my deaths have been rising so fast due to glitches in the game itself. If anyone has any other work around for these glitches I'd love to hear them.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortly after the map was released, I went down with Who's Who. My friend tried to revive me, and he got downed... then I tried to revive both of us at once, but it only revived him. After that, I was stuck in "Who's Who" mode (with the weird lighting effects and that annoying song over and over) for the rest of the game, and the "revive" icon for my original character stayed on the screen and would not go away... even though I could not get the prompt to revive myself.

Never tried to re-create it, but I figured it might be worth mentioning.