MNM1995- that's me!

MNM1995

Okay, i've been on here since December 2011 and I am (now anyway) quite an active member of the forum, and I just realised that I have never done an introduction on here yet, so I figured may as well do one now!

Now, as my username suggests I am 17 years old and my name does begin with an M- Michael. I origianlly hated zombies with a pasion. I couldn't understand why people loved it so much, I thought it was shit. Then, my brother downloaded the WaW map packs and persuaded me to try out Der Riese. I'll cut the story down a little now, I became an addict and after following this website since the release of Moon in September 2011, decided to get involved with my own theories and ideas about the game mode that has become my only reason I really keep my xbox...

On the topic of theories, I consider myself to be quite a theorist- I love coming up with new ideas and information on the story, and have posted quite a lot of theories on here.

Also,I am a MASSIVE fan of the zombies story (obviously, or else I doubt i'd have joined this website). I absolutely love how sponatneous it was and how it has become one of the biggest stories amongst FPS gamers now. Okay, maybe that's not completely true, but there is no hiding the popularity of zombies now-a-days. Just one other thing that annoys me about this map, how annoying is it that Tryearch still hasn't realised that zombies is the only reason that at least 70% of players buy the map-packs. Seriously, you don't see a forum called CoD Multiplayer do you? No theories on there about the maps online is there?

Anyway, back to zombies...

My favourite map is Ascension, mainly because I think the O4 characters are the funniest on this map, and I also love the layout. Plus, there's the legendary PhD Flopper loop- what's not to love?

My favourite character is (incase you couldn't tell from my avatar picture and my signature) is Doctor Edward Richtofen. I think he's the funniest character of them all and his backstory is pretty ace, plus he's the only character who is confirmed alive in BO2 of the O4 characters (a fact I love).

Anyway, I think that pretty much covers most of the stuff I wanted to discuss...

Just wanted to add how ace this forum is and I hope there are many more zombies maps to come!

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic