GRILL

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard | GRILL | voice!!!

It sure is an easy strategy for those rounds. We pretty much did it till 31 then quit out. I don't think I've ever really camped in a zombie map. This is good if you don't want to train.

One thing though, set them up further back. Inline with the generator & in the center, that way no zombies will make it through the gaps & you can still shoot & kill (get points) the zombies. When the Jumping Jacks come from the left (over the generator) they land straight on them. Easy perks aswell as using claymores. Claymores work on the JJ for perks.

Also set up a trample at the window behind. That way you don't have to worry to much in the higher rounds.

Your a helpful guy Grill, I'll have to watch more if your vids.

I heard | GRILL | voice!!!

It sure is an easy strategy for those rounds. We pretty much did it till 31 then quit out. I don't think I've ever really camped in a zombie map. This is good if you don't want to train.

One thing though, set them up further back. Inline with the generator & in the center, that way no zombies will make it through the gaps & you can still shoot & kill (get points) the zombies. When the Jumping Jacks come from the left (over the generator) they land straight on them. Easy perks aswell as using claymores. Claymores work on the JJ for perks.

Also set up a trample at the window behind. That way you don't have to worry to much in the higher rounds.

Your a helpful guy Grill, I'll have to watch more if your vids.

hey thanks PINNAZ. maybe I'll start making a series finding all spots for trample-camping.

yeah I need to get on the YouTube thing more. I've had an influx of subs for barely no content - so now I'm obligated to provide good stuff. Let me know if you'd ever like to do a dual comm, or just do a video together - I've been trying to get Flammenwerfer to do a dual comm forever but he's a little shy face :oops: SOMEDAY!