My 935 Post

I have yet to do a post count thread so I guess I will choose 935. Not too sure where this will lead, but I guess we will see now won't we? ;)

I think I will make this a "Great Moments in Zombies" thread.

I will update this OP every once in a while to include new videos of random players around the world doing what we do best...

ZOMBIES

To start things off I will add the epic revive I accidentally stumbled across.

Rw-t45vejuY

I would also like to add:

7GAVNyP1rzo

Not only would I like to show the videos I have seen, but I want to see yours as well.. So let's see or hear about your experiences with this awesome game mode.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'm sorry - don't think too hard on it, friendo. Most people tend to ignore post and only desire things they actually want to hear. To be honest, this was pushed down so much that I didn't even see it.

Congrats on that 935 post milestone! Hopefully you took a screenshot so I could see? :)

As far as anything exciting to showcase, have you ever used the Trample Steams near the entryways in the the B23R room? You can stay there with unlimited Trample Steams and at most one or two zombies getting past you in every round. ;)