Bo2 zombs easier ?

THERYMAN13

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the patch, yes. But now I think it's no longer easier than in BO1. The zombs are quite crazy now - being quickly slowed down when running over a fire line is enough to get 3 hits at once and stuff.

Of course - PermaJug, the shield and the ability to get a good setup in R1 with the bank still make it a bit more convenient.

But none, NONE of these can replace a M&S + PHD. Cornered? No Prob, empty MS on your fett = freed yourself. Zombie blocking your path? Empty MS = free path. Something elsegoing wrong? MS!

Same with the Thunder Gun, the Baby Gun, the Wave Gun... I don't know how we could even die in BO1 with this common "Oh Shit" reaction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Black Ops 1 zombies definitely seem to have better reaction time when it comes to hitting. They also seem to be able to reach farther. But in Black Ops 2, I always feel like I'm running so much slower than in Black Ops. Ever noticed this?

Yes, that's what I have observed.