Signatures and Posts

Mattzs

Question

Hi everyone!

I tend to ask a lot of questions, so get ready for the first batch.

I have a few questions regarding posting topics and signatures.

My questions:

1. I am more than positive that this is not possible but, is there a way I can incorporate a picture saved on my computer into my signature (like my avatar)? Signatures only accept urls right?

2. A question about my questions. In the general zombie forums, I posted two questions that have been plaguing me for a while, but it seems like they will be pushed back into the second and third pages ( Please, don't take it as I am blaming anyone for this). I know I can’t bump my own posts but, heard I can link my posts in my signature. What would be the best way to incorporate it into my sig? I don't want to make the text too small or the signature too large.

3. I have a topic in mind that has to do with a character addition suggestion to zombies, but it has a heavy discussion aspect to it. I am not sure where to post it being that it is somewhat of a hybrid of discussion/suggestion. Would it go in the future zombies section or are posts like these not allowed on the forum?

Thanks for all your help!

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Unless things have changed since I've last looked, signatures need urls for pictures. Only our avatars can be uploaded to the database.

There actually should be a "bump this post" button that will appear if a thread hasn't received any posts in X amount of hours/days. Otherwise you can put the url in directly to your sig. As long as your signature doesn't extend a ridiculous amount it's not a big deal. A few lines of text is fine. However I personally get annoyed when people put pictures in their sigs that extend 10+ lines. Or you could also

[url] [/url] 

use that bit of bbc coding to make other text be the link as well. Just add an = after the url in the first code box and paste your url there. Then type the text you want, ex: Click here to see my post!, and then close it off with a

And lastly, future zombies should be fine.