We will need more Element 115 to create more 115?

We'll need to find a new way to obtain such a thing.. Introducing, my little friend.

The Dreader15 works similar to the Thundergun. But not As effective. ..This Blender like gun Shreds zombies into mush to create power on a level of "pure evil" using element 115 at its core to build something of great intelligence; or perhaps, Mass Producing?..

You only get one shot with this gun and there's no chance at pack-a-punching this 'Knock-Out Gun." Your One-shot of your ammo is retrievable.

This Wunder Weapon has moderate recoil and shoots a cone effect of grinding saw blades that spew out and shreds those in your line of sight, (Not Peripheral Vision) creating a 'Mini Tunnel Vortex' that Obliterates Zombies to create a new pathway for a 'great escape.' If you are lucky, your ammo will be waiting roughly 15 yards from where you shot. It'll be at the end of the pathway as it 'lands like a slinky when it's done moving..' And that’s the key, When it’s done moving. You try to pick it up too early while it’s slowing down or still in effect, you’ll be hurt.

There are pros and cons for having such a beast in your arsenal.. On the side of very limited ammo, you have one more thing that will be of an annoyance. Once held in your hands, you won't be able to hear approaching zombies from any direction. Grinding saw blades and maybe your own thoughts are The only things you'll be hearing in the game.

To build this monster, you'll need to grab 5 things: The base of the gun, the handles, a container of Gasoline, the mechanics and of course, our saw blades..

What do you think will happen next? Excited? I would be if this were true..

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a damn well thought out idea :P I like it and would definitely try it out. reminds me of the Ripper from Dead Space

I never played dead space, but my friends love it. And now 3 is coming out soon. sounds like a big deal? ;)

definitely worth playing, I got my first taste in Dead Space 2 and have been hooked ever since, they even made anime flicks for it :P

I think Dead Space 3 has a demo out though, giver a DL and see if you like it :mrgreen: