Slow Download

Hannibal

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends on what your download speed is. And it can also depend on how many people are downloading it. If too many people are trying to download it at once then that'll cause stress on the servers and slow it down. Well unless it's different with CoD. But that's how it is with most things.

Anyway i don't think you can do anything to really help it. If your Wireless Router is far away (Assuming you're using one) just move it closer to your Xbox 360 if you can, that should speed it up. If you're not using a Wireless router then...just wait it out, or get better internet. :P

I have a modem. It's not very far away.

I don't know if this has something to do with it, but I only had 4 GB when i got my Xbox. When I tried to download the DLC I had 1.60 MB, I deleted some stuff, and it started downloading. Should I delete any more things?

If you only have a modem then (Wired into the system with the Ethernet cord i assume) then moving it isn't going to help.

And the speed of which you download wouldn't be effected by the amount of space you have on your Hard Drive. So i wouldn't delete anything else.

You'll just have to wait it out. Well unless someone knows more than me.