Owwwwww my head hurts!

AlphaOmega

So ive been playing for a good hour now and idecided i would do an honest opinion review (just for a moment)

FREAKIN AWESOME!

however, i do need help and i decided this forum is the best place to start a thread on map layout!

So far i have found a few places (too many deaths=not a lot of location found :( )

-the start room lobby

-elevator shaft takes you to the the sowing and cages area (where the sliguidator can be created (on a side note: WTF Treyarch another buildable?! but at least it has ammo!)

-THe escher room (the big one with the buddha statues or whatever)

-power room

-roof

That is mostly it......THAT I REMEMBER! (i reeally hope Treyarch made more but i havent explored yet!)

So please add data as we go along and please please limit the opnions. THIS IS NOT AN OPINION THREAD! This is for locations. If you are helpful at adding data i will list your name in the credits! Again, Please limit this to mostly area and locations!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic