Petrol Pumps and Samuel J. Stuhlinger

TinyButDeadly

Hi Guys,

Over the past couple of days I have read through loads of the Zombies theories and I am really intrigued and fascinated by all of the theories that have risen and today whilst playing a game of Tranzit I noticed a few things myself.

Petrol Pumps

I'll firstly talk about the petrol pumps at the Diner/Gas Station in Tranzit/Green Run. Whilst playing I noticed on both gas pumps there is foreign (My best guess is Russian) writing in big letters going diagonally from bottom left to top right on each pump, both pumps holding the same writing. I took an image on my phone (sorry for the low quality) which can be seen above of the text itself. What seems strange to me is the fact we know Green Run is based in America, so therefore why would there be large Russian (lets presume its Russian for now)text etched onto a gas pump. Could the text have a relation to Nikolai Belinski? Could it be a translation of another place/possible other Zombie map? (Lets not forget translating a piece of paper in Ascension read 'Moon'). It may just be nothing and I could be going off on one but its just something I noticed and seem stranged to me so I thought I would flag it with you guys. If anyone is able to translate it at all that would be great :)

Samuel J. Stuhlinger

During the same game as above I was playing as Samuel J. Stuhlinger and certain dialogue and events made me think. As most of you will know, Samuel is the only character that is able to hear Richtofen noticeable especially when doing the Tower of Babble easter egg, he is also the only person who is able to reload the 'Jet Gun'. It is also well known that Samuel is very Paranoid/Schizophrenic and says some strange things throughout his dialogue one line of which references being hungry after killing zombies. Another line of his references Voices talking to him as he sleeps (he refers to them as aliens). All of this made me wonder if Samuel could be more than he appears, maybe he was tested on which might explain the voices, paranoia and also possibly the strong craving for food especially after killing zombies. I am just throwing ideas out there but it made me wonder.

Let me know what you think and if anyone could translate the language in the picture that would be great :)

EDIT:

First stage of translation

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The image doesn't seem to show Russian characters on the gas pumps. I'm not fantastic at translating foreign words, but when I did some checks concerning the Russian alphabet, there only seems to be at most three letters legible (where the other characters match nowhere). Maybe it's in a different language of some sort.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Right, so i started trying to translate it from Russian to English with the help of Photoshop (singling out letters in contrast), this website (http://listen2russian.com/lesson01/a/index.html)and good old Google Translate and I have managed to decode the first half of the message to read Section B. This is really interesting seeming as the Diner where the pumps are located is the 2nd stop on the bus route and B is the second letter of the English Alphabet!!!!!!! WE COULD BE ONTO SOMETHING. I shall keep you updated.

EDIT:

I am having a lot of difficulty trying to translate the rest on the text and although I have deciphered 'SECTION B' in Russian which seems promising, maybe I was wrong. In Black Ops 1 there are a few instances of Illuminati Code being used such as the piece of paper in 'Ascension' reading 'MOON' and also the codes and symbols on the 'Pentagon Thief' in 'Five' as pictured below, so maybe the writing on this petrol pump is of Illuminati origin, unfortunately i wouldn't know where to begin deciphering Illuminati but its just a thought.