Green Run Song Mini-Easter Egg Written Tutorial

Greer

For all the newer players out there who are wondering"is there a song in Green Run?" i am going to answer that question-yes. There are three teddy bears scattered around the map and all you need to do is hold X/square to 'activate' them. Here are the locations:

Teddy Location No.1-Bus Depot

when you walk out of the electrically powered doors walk straight forward to the bench and walk round to the side facing AWAY from the depot

Teddy Location No.2-Farm

No pictures, but i think i can explain it well. When you get to Farm get off the bus and open the gate (750)to get to the barn and house. Walk up to the front door of the house and open the door (750). Go upstairs and on the floor is a matress with a teddy on it. 2/3

Teddy Location No.3-Town

No pictures, again but here's the location. When you get to Town and you are inside the bus then you will have to cough up (1000) points to buy the bank door. If you are on top of the bus however then you don't have to pay the extra points. So if you are on top of the bus then jump off the bus to the left when you are facing the front and open the door (750) to get into the bar. If you are inside the bus and you don't have the hatch ladders to get on top of the bus then you will have to open the bank door (1000). Walk through the bank and turn left and go outside and you are able to go around the town. But stay focused as we are getting the song right now. Walk over to the left side of the bus and on your way you will see a door going to the bar, open it (750). as soon as you are in turn right and then CROUCH. Look under on the seats in the bar and eventually you will find the final teddy and hold X/square and rock out to this epic song!

On a side note, when you play town on Grief/Survival, the Teddy Bear is still there but doesn't do anything and im sure it's the same for Farm and Bus Depot.

Also, can somebody tell me the song name? i want to download it and i don't know the name, thanks

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic