My grief leaderboards are glitched?

Tridalo

To put it simple some how I have revives from the game mode yet I apparently haven't gained any wins or losses even though I know I've played it at least twice.

A friend of mine who plays this mode basically all the time is also showing that he has no wins or losses but his revives are showing.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

To put it simple some how I have revives from the game mode yet I apparently haven't gained any wins or losses even though I know I've played it at least twice.

A friend of mine who plays this mode basically all the time is also showing that he has no wins or losses but his revives are showing.

The ranking system (and leaderboards) react in the same fashion. If a player drops out of a Grief match, sometimes the game will not count for any Win-Loss statistic. I know this is 100% true for rounds, but very seldom have I not gained any wins because my whole team would disappear yet I win the game as a solo gunner. Also, some matches do no register on the leaderboards until a certain time is met. As far as I'm concerned. 7pm EST is generally the time one would see posted stats if it hasn't been updated yet.