What am I doing wrong?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't added you so I can't judge by the video. Even though there are overwhelming amounts of strategies on here, I will do my best to help spread the messages of the greats.

Never stand still: In zombies you must almost act paranoid. Turn up your sensitivity to around two or three points above what it currently is. You want to constantly be watching your own back, and in times that you can't, you want a team-mate or a crawler/slow walker.

Know your limits: This goes for all aspects of zombies. You need to know how to conserve points and make the most out of your ammo. Each bullet could mean life or death. Learn when you need to run and when it's time to fight. Learn the prices of everything so you can plan on purchases.

Train if possible: A common mistake that I find with most new players is falling in line with the first thing I mentioned. Keep moving. If you move in a circular pattern, the zombies will condense into a small crowd that is much easier to take out. Much less stressful. Become good at this aspect and you WILL go far.

Learn the map mechanics: Green Run is especially important to learn, but all maps have their own special offerings. Learn where the parts are in Green Run, and learn where the traps and easter eggs are in all of them. As I said, each one has its own special offering, and each one is key to going far.

Search this forum: You made the right decision when you signed up. We have all of the greats. From world record holders to the greatest theorists that helped pave the way in the story. Search around a bit. I promise you will be happy. You can quote me on it!

I love TomK's videos if you are new to zombies or been playing for a while. Really well done. Here are some quick tips for Tranzit.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... RffxmE9TIZ

And he has really good videos for how to do trains, including drawings, PiP, first person and overhead views, freeze frames, and quizes within the videos.

Comprehensive Guide: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djsL5gG8B6o

Tranzit Locations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP1ZgbyWoAY

• Moderators

I always go down and I have no idea why.

That sounds to me as if it is some kind of glitch that is getting in your way,is that right?

Or are you saying that you just aren't good enough...yet? ;)

There are a lot of great threads on here to make you better at the game.

And of course tons of nice videos on Youtube.

You should be able to find what you need.

Good luck friend.