Alternate 'ending'?

Mightymetra

Ok, so I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with PlayStation magazine, but I was reading this article they did on Zombies. In an interview, Reza Elghazi (producer) said the following:

"There is a narrative in TranZit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it's not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you'll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth"

Interesting right? What are your thoughts? (By the way, sorry if this has been pointed out :lol: )

Magazine website: http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I'm not sure how many of you are familiar with PlayStation magazine, but I was reading this article they did on Zombies. In an interview, Reza Elghazi (producer) said the following:

"There is a narrative in TranZit, and an endgame of sorts. Death is the most common ending, but it's not necessarily the only ending. Pay attention to dialogue between the four new heroes and you'll begin to unravel the mystery behind the zombie takeover of Earth"

Interesting right? What are your thoughts?

Soo BirdDog Dan was right...You can actually get to the END somehow, Million $ question is HOW!!!!

Interesting right? What are your thoughts?

Soo BirdDog Dan was right...You can actually get to the END somehow, Million $ question is HOW!!!!

keep in mind everything BirdDog said was a quess he confirmed he was a troll. So that means nothing BirdDog didnt confirm this because he just guessed it. Now I dont think there is an ending like a buyable ending I think he means once you complete something say the EE for example maybe the game will end?? Just a guess.