Two questions

game78

I was needing help with two things

1. If I completed Richtofen EE with four of my friends. But I jump in a game with other ppl who have completed Richtofen EE will it be the same. Like we all still see the same things and what not

2. The TV in farm my friend and me noticed something other day. If you hold the TV it makes the electric noise but I kept doin it over and over several times. And then a noise POPS, the sound when u purchase a door. Now I don't know if anyone already knew about this.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was needing help with two things

1. If I completed Richtofen EE with four of my friends. But I jump in a game with other ppl who have completed Richtofen EE will it be the same. Like we all still see the same things and what not

2. The TV in farm my friend and me noticed something other day. If you hold the TV it makes the electric noise but I kept doin it over and over several times. And then a noise POPS, the sound when u purchase a door. Now I don't know if anyone already knew about this.

1. Dunno

2. Yeah me and a lot of other youtubers noticed that when we watched a video where a guy activated the tv but where is this door? Or maybe the guy who is speaking to you through the tv is opening a door at the moment and it sounds like the door is located on tranzit :?: