Property of Stamin-up

Hi everyone who likes zombie mode,

I have investigated the property of stamin-up at BO and BO2. I have measured it by recording video during walking and running.

It was found that the property of stamin-up has a difference between BO and BO2.

For stamin-up at BO, there is no difference with and without stamin-up for walking and running. The running distance increases by stamin-up.

For stamin-up at BO2, there is difference with and without stamin-up. When you run, running with stamin-up is 1.03 times faster than running without stamin-up. On the other hand, there is no difference with and without stamin-up for walking. Of cause, stamin-up makes you increase your running distance. This result will be helpful for doing train at BO2 maps.

By the way, running without stamin-up is 1.60 times faster than walking without stamin-up.

When my result is useful for you, I'm glad. If this result has already been reported, I'm sorry.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that is not exactly correct. I investigated that myself in Black Ops 1 and made a funny video a loooooong time ago. Therefore, nobody has to see that ;)

Now what Stamin Does is: It has no effect on prone, crawl or walk. But the running or sprinting, whatever you call it, is always going up to (not sure) 100 or 110%.

So, when you have a Ballistic Knife, which guarantees you as a superlight gun a running speed of 110% all the time, Stamin will have no effect.

When you run with a Ray Gun, which has a 100% run speed, your speed will be increased by 10% in case Stamin provides 110% speed. In case Stamin guarantees you only 100% running speed, you gain no advantage here too.

AR's have I think 95% walking speed, which is then increased to 110% (as said, it could also be 100%) again.

Using a LMG with 87.5 running speed is a pain. But with stamin, you run again at 100 or 110 %, which is great and well noticeable.

In Blops 1, sprint duration was increased from approx 4 to 8 seconds.

I noticed so far no differences between Black Ops 1 and 2.

So the reason overall to use Stamin is:

[*:2ytq43zx] If you want to run your train with a LMG.
    [*:2ytq43zx] If you are a perfectionist like me, you can use it with AR's too, just to get this little bit of more speed.
    [*:2ytq43zx] If you have to travel far distances (COTD, Moon, TranZit - reach the downed, the perk, the box, the easter egg locations faster). BTW: You also avoid more Denizen attacks because you can sprint longer. This side effect provides again faster traveling.

But you don't really need it, if:

[*:2ytq43zx]You run with a Ray or M&S or something.
    [*:2ytq43zx]You stay at one place and you never have to travel.

Thank you for your great comments and report. Your report is great I think. I don't investigate with special weapons. I have measured just property of stamin-up. My all measurements were performed using M1911. I have already known when players have some special weapons, running and walking speed increase as you say.