Tranzit Strategy (Polished Tunnel Train)

7CODsoft7

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Video!

Did a good job, I've already read Sluggo's guide, but this expanded it more and gave a physical video to show me what to do (turns out i've been doing it wrong). Very helpful, I'll need to go out and try this. I desperately need to put some money in the bank.

Also, do you always trade out your MI911? It can be upgraded into (basically) grenade launchers which makes it really easy to clear them out in the later rounds.

When you said you were playing with a friend, was that just with you guys? and did the money carry over to Public Games?

Either way, good video, thanks for sharing.

0tjWSbaKYfQ

Thats the video for those who can't click on links (i'm pretty sure you all can, but i know some of you guys are lazy :P)

Yes I always trade out the 1911s. Reason is if your in a tricky situation using the 1911s may take you down with its massive splash damage. If you really need/want a launcher, when you upgrade the M16 to the "Skullcrusher" it also comes with an under barrel grenade launcher (noobtube). So now you can get the Ray Gun and the launcher.

Yes it was just us. There is a way to fit 2 people in the tunnel (3 is a bit of a stretch and 4 people wouldnt work).

And of course the money from the bank carries over.

Thanks

Yes I always trade out the 1911s. Reason is if your in a tricky situation using the 1911s may take you down with its massive splash damage. If you really need/want a launcher, when you upgrade the M16 to the "Skullcrusher" it also comes with an under barrel grenade launcher (noobtube). So now you can get the Ray Gun and the launcher.

Yes it was just us. There is a way to fit 2 people in the tunnel (3 is a bit of a stretch and 4 people wouldnt work).

And of course the money from the bank carries over.

Thanks

Could you maybe make a video in the future about fitting two people into it? That'd be good to see because my friend and I play alot of Duo zombies and we can't seem to find any extremely safe train areas.

Do you also build the Jet gun just in case you need to kill them quick? Or would you rather keep a turbine / zombie shield / electrical trap on you for other reasons?

could you maybe make a video in the future about fitting two people into it? That'd be good to see because my friend and I play alot of Duo zombies and we can't seem to find any extremely safe train areas.

Do you also build the Jet gun just in case you need to kill them quick? Or would you rather keep a turbine / zombie shield / electrical trap on you for other reasons?

Yes im actually planning on making that one tonight, I just need to wait for my friend to get online.

I usually don't carry any specific item other than the turbine. Its an option to carry an item but not an essential.