Red Beams on Tranzit

-Armageddon-

So guys, I just watched a video by NextGenTactics Zombies. Basically, he was talking about light beams being spotted and pictures being taken. He said it couldn't be real but it the pictures seem legit. Here is the video of it...

T_ud6oT9WN0

So, our very own MrRoflWaffles has a video on his channel talking about a quick tip on tranzit regarding Crawlers. I noticed something he might not of picked up yet. When his friend hit the box, there was a very distinct Red Beam shooting out of it to the top right. Again, you can see this for yourself.

eacoCBLOOeA

You can see at 2:23 his friend hits the box and the beam is out and the sparkles are on the box. His friend also gets the Raygun.

I'm not sure if this beam has been discussed too much on here. What do you guys think of it? Sorry if im just reposting this stuff...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic