Theory on the Easter Egg...

JamesHetfield_KL

Alrite first time poster here haha

I just happened to have a theory about Tranzit that may explain certain things about like for example the church and some other things ppl think have to do with the easter egg.

I was remembering back to the Ascension easter egg and how things would just spawn after each step like the letters in the sky and the little glowing orbs and etc.

Maybe they are applying what they did there to Tranzit. Sure ppl have already no-clipped into the church and saw nothing or have look in like the cabin or sum other places and they were just “empty”. Maybe they were empty because we haven’t gotten to a point in the easter egg were the things that are in there would spawn yet.

Now this is just a theory of course but you never know. I mean I also realized that that they already applied the effect that the refrigerator and the bank in Tranzit had with COTD with the wunderwaffe it would continue to appear after u finished the COTD easter egg even in new games. So what is 2 say they didn’t apply the (as I like to call it :D) the “Ascension effect” with the Tranzit EE.

Anyways thanks for reading didn’t mean to ramble on that long haha

Any ideas on this would be a great help!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You are not rambling on at all, what you say is very true. No clip is useless in terms of being able to view an entity that has not been spawned into the map. Ie, if an object has not been activated by a trigger to appear in the map, it will not show in theatre or noclip. From my limited understanding theatre mode is even more restricted than using a no clip mod or command.

So as great as it is being able to fly around the map in theatre mode, dont allways put your faith in only the things you can see with your eyes.

Voice files my friend, there's no more voice files.

True there are no more sound files... still maybe the easter egg isnt complete maybe with DLC they will add on 2 green run or tranzit and it will continue from there.

Cause seriously? lighting up a tower? that is pretty stupid to just leave it at that especially since theres really no reward "other than the acheivement/trophy" so I'm hoping that when they release DLC they might add to the map to continue the EE.

But still even without sound files they can still prepare us for whats to come in future DLC with little easter eggs leading to it. :)

Voice files my friend, there's no more voice files.

The voice files that are availible have been ripped from the PC files. Treyarch Devs are under no obligation to continue the EE on all availible platforms, considering they have a certain contract with MS they might even have a bias not too.

I remember it took about a year and a half for this forum to become aware of other voice files that had been included in the Der Riese PC files, just because they were packed somwhere different than would have been expected.

Even then, have all the voice files that have been ripped, actualy been used in the EE?

What is to stop Treyarch updating voice files through patches? They only need a few kbs

What is to stop Treyarch having a streaming component to the EE that requires an internet connection, just like Mule Kick in the classic maps required an internet connection?