Struggle for the World Energy Grid: Maxis vs. Richthofen

AntJac

This may be tl;dr, depending on how articulate l happen to be today, but here is my theory.

After you complete Dr. Maxis' part of the Easter-Egg he says this:

"Yes, the spire is online! Now, if the other sites can be likewise and powered, then perhaps there is a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

This lead my mind back to an Ancient Aliens Episode l had watched when they were talking about the world power grid, and it's association with significant land marks reaching . So, naturally, l went pillaging through YouTube for any videos stating my idea, and l found a few things looking through videos that made me feel a lot more strongly of my idea.

1. When you choose Maxis or Richthofen, the energy is Orange for Maxis, and Blue for Richthofen.

2. The beams are not only being sent out, but some of them are being received (active power stations.)

3. The correlation between Hy-Brasilians, the World Energy Grid, the New World Order, and the area*.

Will Update later, have to leave now.

Credit some of the research to mrroflwaffles, ngtzombies, and whoever put out the audio files.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic