Looking for GOOD PLAYERS!!

Jeager1999

I've just about had it with these "Random Players".

I was in a match just a while ago, me plus three - a full team. The problem was they were in a Party Chat. Obviously I've should of known this was going to suck, looking at their Rank shows they were new to it.

Well anyway, I have a plan. Get to the Power Station quickly and get power running. I use the Turbine at the warp tunnel, and wouldn't you Know? I ended up at the corn patch. So I ran to the Power Station while the other three (Watching the Film) Two were in the Bus heading for the Diner while the third was running after it.

So I got the Power on, then ran to Downtown. By the time I got enough Points for Jug, they had made it to the power station.

One of those Morons turned the power off.

Well as usual, I was the last one to Die, and cursing at them eventhough they couldn't hear me.

So, I really want to get this Easter Egg(s) done. Sure as hell can't do that with Noobs.

My Gamertag(Xbox) is Jeager1999. I play between 10 PM Central Time Till 4 in the morning.

Anyone else who wishes to find players on Xbox Live, please feel free to post you G-Tag here. Be respectful first and send a message to them first. So send me a message first before sending friend request.

Thanks and lets rip this Easter Egg a new A-Hole.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I read online. After you defeat the Electric Zombie at the Pilon, Two remain there with their Turbines while the other two head to the Diner and Downtown.

Of course the Split up, and each need to put their Turbines on the Street Lamps at those Locations.

If that is the Case, I don't really think you need all four at the Pilon, to kill the Electric Zombie. I don't even think you need the EMP. A few hits with the Bowie Knife or the Electric Knuckle will finish him off quickly.

If you don't need all four at the Pilon, then I would at least have one station Downtown and have his Turbine at the Jug Machine. Anyone with Jug will be able to use it while the power's off.

Yeah but we tried killing him with the brass knuckles and that was the outcome we haven't used the EMP's. Also do we leave the turbines on after we kill the Avogadro or take them back then place them again when we are ready for the final step. Also for the final step do we just place the turbines down or do we have to wait for maxis to tell us????

Okay....

Step 1: Make Turbine. All four Players Need a Turbine.

Step 2: Get EMP Grenade

Step 3: Turn On Power

Step 4: Turn Off Power

Step 5: Head to Tower/Pylon

Step 6: Use EMP Grenade to Kill Electric Zombie

What I read:

Step 7: Two stay at the Tower/Pylon with their Turbines still on the ground

Step 8: One Player takes Turbine and Plants it at the Street Light at the Diner

Other and Final Player Takes Turbine and Plants it at Street Light in Downtown.

Achievment Unlock

Is that right on your end?