Weapons List

Based on the info we've received from Treyarch, Black Ops 2 will contain new guns that Treyarch made up. Since the guns aren't real, we won't have an idea what each gun is like, so I'm going to make this thread to describe each gun, then compare it to a weapon in either Blops 1 or MW3 for people who are struggling to find a gun they like. I'd really like some help doing this because it will take some time.

Primary Weapons

Assault Rifles:

Sub-Machine Guns:

Light Machine Guns:

Sniper Rifles:

Shotguns:

Secondary Weapons

Machine Pistols:

Pistols:

Launchers:

Lethal and Tactical

Lethals:

Tacticals:

Attachments, Score-streaks, and Perks:

Attachments:

Perks:

Score-streaks:

I'll try and get this done as soon as the game comes out. I'll also need help embedding photos of the weapons.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate your enthusiasm...but there is a thread a few below this one that gives pictures and names of all the weapons. This info was either from Charlie Intel or the official Call of Duty page. So we know all the weapons already but thanks.

P.S. Look at other threads before you make a new one because the info you think is new that will be in yours, may have already been posted.

I know but other than a name and a pic, nothing. It doesn't help you with what the gun does (3 round burst, semi-auto, etc.) I actually used that thread to determine the catigories. Think of this not as a list but more of a critique for people new to multiplayer or someone who just wants a new set up to spice things up. Thanks for the feedback though.