BRAND NEW! Call of Duty Black Ops II Zombies Screenshots!

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the nice response on my first post :) Most appreciated!

New Zombies pictures! No there not fake! Took from the Xbox Live Marketplace look under Call of Duty Black Ops II screenshots!

Looks nice 'eh? There doesn't seem to be a lot in this image to be honest apart from what could be some sort of Perk or machine above the Zombies head!

Now this picture has some exciting shiz in it! Firstly look at the sky! I'm not sure whats up with it but it could have something to do with the Moon or the Rockets, I know I say ask me anything to do with the Zombie storyline but i'm sorry I honestly don't have a clue whats going on! Now the next thing I spotted the Bus has some sort of protection on the front (can't remember the word :P) perhaps suggesting its a last minute update either adding or removing it from the game or the bus is up-gradable. Finally have a look at this picture...

That's right! It's the Bus Driver but the problem is I still can't tell if its a Robot or Zombie, it has blue eyes suggesting it is controlled by Richtofen but has such a Robotic voice. To hard to tell sorry!

Well that's all guys, be sure to reply to this and tell me what you found!

Owen(:

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic