Another game mode idea, countdown.

punkrockzombie

ok so this is my second attempted at a game mode seeing as my first one got some good comments ...

Countdown

Search and destroy round set up 2 minute rounds, first team to four wins.

The game will run like team death match, but instead of points you gain 1 second per kill giving greater ability for comebacks from the other team.

the round ends when one teams timer gets to zero.

There is no respawn time either.

Very simple game mode but i think it would be fun and tactical e.g.

One team has 5 seconds left the other has 7, the losing team then gets 2 kill increasing there time to 7 seconds but also giving them 2 seconds extra to get some more kills, i really think this would mix things up cause teams would have to use those precious seconds wisely.

i also think this would push teams to use support kill-streaks more often as a team may hideout once they have the seconds to win and wait for the timer to run down but with the help of a UAV and counter UAV you could hunt down the other team and swing the match back in your favor.

Hope you guys like this feedback is welcome and encouraged

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic