The Zombies Trivia Game! (Announcement)

MNM1995

Welcome, to the forums first annual zombie trivia game! The rules of the games are simple... I will ask 10 zombies related questions (which will range from story questions to quotes from maps) and you must respond first to win(Note: No actual prize, just for fun unless anyone has any suggestions)! You will accumulate points for winning each round, and these points add together to tally your final position.

To enter, simply answer "I'm in!" (or something similair) to this post, and I will make a note of who is entered. Final day of entry will be the 15th of August, 2012 (Duh...) so make sure to respond by then, otherwise you won't be entered!

I shall post a reply on here once I have a confirmed date and time for the evnt, which will most likely be before the end of August (As I have to prep questions and shizz before hand, plus I need to keep track of all who enter etc).

So good luck to any who wish to enter and you'll know the times and dates soon!

P.S. If this gets a lot of interest, I may extend the number of questions asked, and vice-cersa if it does not :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic