Possible first official look into zombies?

Hey guys as some of you may know there was a tweet saying that on the 7th there will be a multiplayer trailer or look into multiplayer. if you dont believe me click the link.

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty

what does this have to do with zombies? well zombies are now using the multiplayer engine so it is possible that there will be a sneak peak at zombies and i kid you not im crossing my fingers for it! what do you guys think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to agree and say we will not be seeing a detailed sneak peak, but I think with the zombies team basically having no boundaries, we WILL see it flaunted a bit more this time around. They promised to never mess with core gameplay aspects, not advertisements. They know they have a strong fanbase and they MAY decide to deliver it to us in a more conventional way this time around. ;) Maybe not, but we never know.

On the other side of things, if we do only get a small glimpse, I at least hope it is cryptic and needs decyphering for zombies intel. It is obvious that we are lacking something that hasn't been positively confirmed, with all the tweets going out recently. Maybe they could encrypt some coordinates, or some regular intel.