Mule Kick Finding

Had a game last night, as usual I was good in some parts and terrible in others. But last night had a weird mule kick discovery that I wanted to share.

First bought Thompson, so M1911 and Thompson. After a while bought mule kick and MG42. PAPed Mustang and sally and Gib-o-matic by twenty. Eventually went down and lost mule kick, subsequently MG42. Rebought mule kick and MG42 WHILE HOLDING MUSTANG AND SALLY. Few rounds later realized mustang and sally is weapon 1, MG42 is now weapon 2, and Gibs-o-matic is now mule kick weapon. Went down again and lost Gibs-o-matic.

Game went fast and very little time to replenish at end of each round so never had time to re-try the process. Also want to point out the game was very glitchy, tons of lag and a few black outs. I was a bit tipsy from Diet Dr. Pepper though.

I know this has been discussed before but could not recall details. If any of the new dwellers could move it to its appropriate post I would appreciate it.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a fun game Jay. If you wondered what happened to Mr. way2cheat after Round 26, I took some Tylenol PM and I almost passed out. After a few of us went down I lost my ammo on waffe, went to pap it and almost lost it if I didn't shoot my sallys on time, but I went down after that shot myself after getting too close to zombs.

It was fun game and surprisingly I did good with Mule kick. I bought it at Round 16, after I got RPK. I was aiming for Wunderwaffe and or ray gun. Yea Mule kick is not v rewarding sometimes specially in terms of points and it gets messy to remember which guns you have. I normally remember my first 2 guns. But it was an epic game, we should do this with some one that has mic next time.