NEW GUN Metal Storm: tri barreled shotgun

I don't know if this is new or old bit this PROVES treyarch are trying so hard to bring freshness to CoD multiplayer, and hopefully zombies. Today Workers were talking about Metal storm the Three barreled badass weapon we saw in the first trailer. This gun brings so much in ovation to multiplayer and maybe zombies, I the gun has is charge weapon similar to the G11 but it only has 5 charges and its 3 weapons in ONE. This gun will for sure blow the competition away on no time from short, medium, and LONG range. One of the main features of the gun is that is is chargeable, meaning that if you want to you can hole the trigger for 5 charges the shoot it or just hold it for 1 charge and let it fire. Know lets go into a little detail. This gun acts like nothing we've seen before! This gun was completely made up by the treyarch team from scratch. The gun allows you to shoot based on you charge. For example, if you hold the trigger for 1 or 2 charges it will shoot like a shotgun. If you hold it for 3 or 4 it will be a medium ranged power house. If you hold it for 5 it will become a 1 shot at infinite range.

Sources here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqrCBcD29J8

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/59888/call-o ... t-freeney/

Special thanks to ActionPackeddd on Youtube, the only reason I know this is because of this great person.

As always guys SEAtactics signing out and I love you

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic