Could the 'Vault' be Located in Germany?

Hi Codz. Well, recently I was watching the Villain trailer once again, because I was developing a theory as towards the time of day in the vault, and whether or not, the person talking to Woods in the reveal trailer was Raul Menendez, as the lighting and such was identical, and I had paused a part of the video where the lighting could prove one of my theories, and I found something very interesting. I paused the villain trailer at the location where Menendez is walking past Woods, to make a dramatic scenario, around 0:50. At this location, you can see the following:

Now, if you look at the bottom right of the screen at this moment, you can see somewhat of a TV screen with the text "ControME". At first this seemed nothing more than a cable menu, or something similar to that, but I decided to search to see if I could find anything. One of the first results that I found, was a German product website, that was advertising their product ControME. Basically, ControME is a smart home product (Typically meant for elders) that can perform various tasks, such as monitoring the weather, calculating certain temperatures, setting dates, alarms, and so on. The site is still in development, and is entirely in German, but you can translate the entire web page to English if you have Google Chrome. Here is the website;

http://www.controme.com/

This is where more of my theory comes into play. Right now, there is not much to support this, but I have a feeling that if more information about the vault is released, this theory could be true. As of right now, the product is still being developed, and is still in its early stages of development. Also, it is not completely available for purchase, but from what I've seen, the only payment option is Euros. Also, the system is configured in German. The product is still in development, so let's say in the somewhat near to distant future, the product will be completely finished (Let's say about 2020s or so?). The vault entry is from the year 2025;

2025 would seem to be a reasonable date as towards when the final product of ControME is finished, correct? The product is only produced in Germany, and is configured in German, so wouldn't it make somewhat sense that if ControME is installed somewhere (not exactly sure where) in Germany? Also, the widgets on the ControME screen in the trailer correlate with some options presented in actuality.

Thermostat:

Thermostats have been used. heizManager is with all of its intelligent functions are fully integrated into the smart home controme.

Shading:

A perfect shade can improve your indoor climate in summer considerably. In winter, the shade helps reduce energy consumption. Whether blind, blind, or blind - with controme to control their optimum shade.

Also, once Menendez walks past Woods, you can see the left corner of the monitor. You can see the following;

Here, we figure out the time of the meeting (Which is figured to be 12:23 PM, also no way of telling whether it is CET time. Also, next to the time, there is some illegible text that is too blurry to read, but from what I can see, it looks as if sometype of foreign language. My next piece of evidence, which is very hard to lean on, is the window in the area. In the window, you can see that there is some forest land, and muggy fog. Judging from this little piece of evidence, we can infer that the area is somewhat muggy, and somewhat forest-land. Using a survey of the land, Germany is consisted of around 31% of forestland, which can be used to support the forestland that the area is in. Also, the temperature in Germany does not typically tend to reach extremely hot, but tends to stay in the cool climate. This can also support this theory, as the time is only 12:23 PM, and it is rainy and damp outside.

Please let me know what you all think of this, as this took quite some time to complete. Thanks :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So could this be "The iPhone of the future"?

But that is just ONE thing. Also, why would woods be in Germany? He served and seems like a patriot. So why would he relocate himself?

The only thing I can think of is that he needs to go there for some type of meeting or special medical care?

Just a few ideas I though up about.

But that is just ONE thing. Also, why would woods be in Germany? He served and seems like a patriot. So why would he relocate himself?

The only thing I can think of is that he needs to go there for some type of meeting or special medical care?

That's also another aspect that can contribute to the storyline. Woods is meeting Menendez, to receive the Heart Shaped pendant. At the time of the date in the vault (June 25th 2025) Menendez is meeting with Woods, but at the same time, Menendez is wanted as a Nacro Terrorist and is under the speculation of being behind the Cordis Die faction. Why would he be in the United States, if he's wanted? Also, if you check the date on the speculations of his association with Cordis Die, the date is in 2001.

The date when he visits Woods' is in 2025. By this point, why would Raul Menendez be in the United States?

• 3 months later...

That's also another aspect that can contribute to the storyline. Woods is meeting Menendez, to receive the Heart Shaped pendant. At the time of the date in the vault (June 25th 2025) Menendez is meeting with Woods, but at the same time, Menendez is wanted as a Nacro Terrorist and is under the speculation of being behind the Cordis Die faction. Why would he be in the United States, if he's wanted? Also, if you check the date on the speculations of his association with Cordis Die, the date is in 2001.

The date when he visits Woods' is in 2025. By this point, why would Raul Menendez be in the United States?

Wrong, the date of that is 2021.