New Zombies Idea

I've had this idea since i got my own blackops for xbox360. What if we can make our own zombie map without having to mod and all that! It's just an idea, but I think It's a pretty good one. It wont have to relate to the zombies story but think about this. You can make your own zombies story, make it for fun, you can make the hardest map in the world or the easiest! wouldn't it be awesome? What do you think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would absolutely love to have a make a map mode but I don't think it'll be done for zombies in the near future. The amount of space on the disk and time that would be needed it is mad so it definitely won't be done this time around, maybe on the future consoles but not now.

Also as zombies is only an 'add on' to the COD franchise it probably won't happen until zombies (if it does) becomes a stand alone game, this way they also may have enough space on the disk (although it could be a downloadable feature!!!! That could work but a lot of time would have to go into making a decent easy to use creation feature using the awkward controllers to make the maps (awkward compared to the computer mice)).

Another thing is that if zombies does become a stand alone game away from the COD series I think that Treyarch may actually loose money, it would be hard to tell though so zombies may just stay as an 'add on' (personally don't think of it as an add on but in essence it kinda is)

Although you never know what Treyarch have up their sleeve as zombies is becoming bigger we may see it happen but either as a download or as part of zombies on stand alone disk.

Mind you I would love that feature and would probably use it a lot but if you look at games like Portal 2 where they have allowed players to create on the PC but not on the other consoles I do think it is a stretch of the imagination for now at least. But WHO KNOWS :D

PS. If I could I would make one like Verruckt but with more "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moments, lots of walls you can run into and dead ends, like a maze but it never ends :twisted: