IRONS SIGHTS- V-Notch and Bead

PAP STATS

SAME DAMAGE

1363- RPM

SAME MAG SIZE

750- SPARE ROUNDS

SAME RELOADS

What is this weapon good for?

-Camping, cat walk or the hallway to the entrance of the Animal Testing Labs.

-Use when you take a breath and stay stationary, but when running and gunning, take out your secondary weapon.

PPSH-41

STATS

100-60- DAMAGE

1250- RPM

71- MAG

355- SPARE ROUNDS

2.8- EMPTY RELOAD

2.1- LOADED MAG RELOAD

IRON SIGHTS- Partridge

PAP STATS

150-80- DAMAGE

1578- RPM

115- MAG

700- SPARE

SAME RELOADS

What is this weapon good for?

-Run and gun. When training the map or just moving from position to position.

-OK for camping, but to keep up the fire, use Speed Cola, or have a LMG or another submachine gun ready so the fire rate is constant.

DIFFERENCES:

MG42-Heavier, bigger ammo count and magazine.

PPSH-41-Light, higher RPM.

MY OPINION:

They are both in my opinion awesome weapons, but for me, the PPSH-41 runs out of ammo faster than the MG42. This is probably due to the massive rate of rounds being spit out of the barrel. The weight, sheer power, and rareness is what makes me love the PPSH. The MG-42 on the other hand is good also. This one I have no opinion. I love both weapons and both weapons is my dream class.

RESULTS:

The PPSH-41 with light weight, high RPM, and good damage could surpass the MG-42 due to its ability to be able to camp with and run and gun. Also the reload time is half of what the MG-42 is but that is because of its origin being a LMG. The MG-42 can become the PPSH-41 minus the weight by adding Speed Cola and Double Tap Root Beer. This would give it a RPM of 1640 and a reload time of 2.25. With that in mind, its quite point consuming and with the PPSH-41, you would only want Speed Cola. The PPSH-41 comes out on top due to it being very similar to the MG-42, but in a submachine gun form, giving it a multi-tasking ability.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic