Black Ops 2 Zombies for Nintendo Systems?

Okay, so here's the deal. Since Treyarch are making zombies massive, by adding much larger maps, and more zombies and a campaign. Do you think zombies will be on any nintendo system. With Black Ops 1, we saw a single zombie map for the Wii, which was still a decent size. However, if there making Zombies bigger than it previously was, do you think they might put the zombie section, on an entirely different disc for the wii. Or leave it out completely?

Also, I'm not forgetting the DS/3DS

When Black Ops for the DS was made, it did include a zombie mode, where you could play solo, or 2 player co-op. It all depends if they're going to make Black Ops 2 for the ds/3ds yet (They always announce the ds version a few months later). Black Ops for the DS had 4 nacht der untoten sized maps, yet they were pretty darn good. If Blops 2 is for the DS, than they'll probably do the same, maybe adding a wonder-weapon, but if they make it for 3ds, I think we might be seeing bigger maps, and more features for the zombies mode. Seeming as the ds version was different from the console versions, do you think they'd make a different zombie mode, like with the ds, or because of the 3ds, do you think they might snatch a few more ideas (perks, PAP, traps)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Between me and my brothers, we own the 3 main consoles, but I've always stuck to the Nintendo side of things. Even thought the graphics aren't that good, the gameplay definitely contemplates it. Blops2 on the Wii-U would be epic, but I don't think they'll release a Wii-U cod this year, probably next year, though.

Between me and my brothers, we own the 3 main consoles, but I've always stuck to the Nintendo side of things. Even thought the graphics aren't that good, the gameplay definitely contemplates it. Blops2 on the Wii-U would be epic, but I don't think they'll release a Wii-U cod this year, probably next year, though.

I would be willing to bet they'll have one for it once the Wii-U is released.

And also welcome to the site!