Diary of the Damned: The Evolving Dead (Interactive Story)

Diary of the Damned: The Evolving Dead

November 1st, 2012 - Diary of Dr. Nathaniel DeWitt

It's been almost nine months since this horrible plague sent the civilized world as

we knew it spiraling into destruction. I'm now continuing my brother's journal whom

died a few days ago saving my life.... in his honor, i will record every detail of

these creatures as they continue to change and mutate.... as of now there are

several varied mutations, "Reaps","Screamers","Psychos","Brawlers", and let's

not forget to mention the highly dangerous "Witch" as they've come to be called.

Reaps are the general run-of-the-mill slow, shambling rotting bags of meat that

are extremely abundant in large cities.

Screamers, while still somewhat abundant, aremostly found inside buildings

during the daytime hours, and are creatures that crawl on all fours and their faces

have mutated into a massive mouth filled with razor sharp teeth and they scream,

this scream attracts the Reaps to them.

Psychos are similar to Reaps in the sense they maintain a humanoid shape and

posture, except their arms have mutated into bony sword-like structures and they

like to sprint towards their victims, swinging their arms while they make strange

laughing noises.

Brawlers are generally pretty dangerous, in the sense their massive arms can lift

and throw a city bus with little to no effort at all. Fighting a brawler in CQB is not recommended.

Witches are to be avoided at all costs.... if you ever hear what sounds like a young

woman sobbing in a dark room, for the love of god, stay quiet and get as far away

as possible.... that is unless you have a fetish for getting your flesh torn away from your bones by a fast, bloodthirsty woman with claws.

This is to be my first Interactive Story, suggest where you would like the story to take place, but it must be within the United States, since that's where the first parts took place. you can also suggest other characters you would like to join our Main character, Dr. DeWitt, in his journey to survive and document these monstrosities. i'll also accept decent suggestions for new mutant zombie types. ;o

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic