Amazing Zombie Map Idea

Map: Hotel

Difficulty: Hard

Mode: Classic

It starts out on the roof of a hotel, the hotel is dark, broken machines, broken lights giving off sparks. cobwebs, blood everywhere, ect... Pack a punch is on the roof. It's in a cage and can be used when you turn the power on the 10th floor out 12 floors, the pack a punch doesn't open till 5 rounds after the power is turned on. You have to save up money to buy the elevator to different floors.

Cost per floor:

11:750 or Round 5

10:1500 or 9

9:2250 or 13

8:3000 or 17

7:3750 or 21

6:4500 or 25

5:5250 or 29

4:6000 or 33

3:6750 or 37

2:7500 or 41

1:8250 or 45

Hotel Entrance:9000 or 48

Back to previous floors:FREE

To go back up Tap X

To buy next floor/down Hold X

-The box would be on the 11th or 10th floor.

-Jugg would be on the 10th floor.

-other perks on 8th floor in different rooms

-When you get out of the hotel you defend for 30 minutes until rescue comes

Outside features:

-Gigantic parking lot

-Teleport to Pack a punch for 20 seconds

-Drive car for 1 minute costs: 2000

-Jump on top of parked cars(can be tipped over)

What do you guys think?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

While I like the idea and time you took to think of it all, honestly it seems a bit complicated to me. That's just to me though. Also, the door costs are a bit steep. Especially when you get into games with random people who wont open doors. It would be hectic trying to open everything up yourself.

It would be better with 2 perks every 2 floors. Ie: First floor: Quick revive/ Deadshot. Third floor: Double tap/ PHD, etc. Make it where Speed and jugg are on the top floor so you have to work for it. Idk, just a thought. Not trying to steal your limelight. /Threadjack

but its a hotel, doesnt connect u kno what i mean? like in shi no numa, u didnt know where the hell you were or what it was, then u looked around and you saw testing machines and documents, it was a lab type area for testing. In you map, it would be like, a hotel, with blood. Doesnt really have the mystery or scare factor. If you made it like, you start on the lobby floor, and work your way down in the basement, then to a secret passage to mysterious testing rooms and such, then i woudl be like, Holy damn. It could be like a Hotel on the Communist side of the Berlin wall and the Russians made the lower levels into a testing area and tested on Eastern Berliners.