PaP: Unique skins for each gun

Hey I was wondering how strong people would like to see indivdual and unique skins for PaP guns. After having played zombies excessivley when first introduced, I became somewhat dissapointed that all the guns had the same random future/digital camo. I say new skins rather than camos as I like to see actual new visual features on the guns (Almost simlar to Bioshock 1, as whenever you upgraded a gun, even if it was simply overall strength, it would have a new appearance to it that made a favorable fresh feeling to the gun). Also I feel this would be relativley simple to do as they wouldnt need each gun's new look to somehow be incorporated to its actual function(though that would be interesting) but simply be for aesthetic reasons so too much work wouldnt have to be dished out.

Obviously I'm simply nit-picking as this wouldnt greatly alter the experience of CODz but I feel it would be a nice new addition, along with having people use a larger variety of weapons considering aesthetics often works into the psychology of picking something as well as functionality.

Just curious is all :D

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as skins/camos go, I'd like to see the PaP camo make it to an available unlock able camo in multiplayer rather than gold. It would ten times cooler, and fitting! :)

Having some variations of actually PaP weapons would be cool though, I like the WaW version better, but it would be cool if it would randomize between a handful of chrome designs. :)

I don't mind if regular weapons have the regular PaP skin, but I'd like to see the Wonder Weapons have unique individual PaP skins.

The Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ got the Gold Camo in Black Ops, and the V-R11 and V-R11 Lazarus had the Siberia skin (although the regular PaP skin is on the Lazarus as well). If you remember in one of the trailers for Moon (or Rezurrection?), the Wave Gun/Zap Guns were going to be an electric green colour when PaP'd. I would far prefer that than the PaP skin.

Which reminds me, I wonder if they'll change the PaP skin in Black Ops 2? It had a blue tinge in WaW, and a red tinge in BO. Maybe the tinge will be green, or purple, or orange, etc?