A new theory that will blow your minds

Alight, so me and a friend of mine were playing some Kino and we say a green van outside. I instantly thought an undercover mystery machine. Heres how it would work.

The gang(scooby doo) walked inside, and stepped on the teleporter in the starting room while the zombies gang stepped on the other side of the teleported, they instantly became one and heres is what i think the people are Velma-takeo (cause there both lame) Daphnie- rictofen since they both pretty feminine, and shaggy and fred are just nikolai and demsey. Scooby doo has become a homedawg of all of the dogs, and i think i finally found out the mystery behind the "Beware the Six" message! There is an infamous sixth member of their gang, Scrappy Doo!

Scrappy doo and Sam become best friends and are together torturing the people they don't like.

Well im running on empty now for this idea, what do you think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic