Co-op Medic weapons or equipment

I thought of a new tactical weapon that could be used to revive teammates without the need od buying quick revive or upgrading the ballistic knife. The weapon shall be called Survival Surgeon and it is a throwing knife used in the slot in place of gershes or monkeys. basically use it on a downed teamate and it revives them instantly.

Also thought of a weapon to use in a weapon slot: G3ttem Up

basically provides a short lived barrier between you and the zombies so you or your teammate can revive them without intereuption from incoming zombies

Weapon names changable if wiling to add your own input

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the idea of having a more conventional way of reviving teammates other than just upgrading the ballistic knife, but I feel changing something so basic and traditional, you really risk messing with the core experience of the game we used o know and love

That G3ttem Up gun sounds like a pretty good idea. I think that should be an equipment item though, like a reversed Gersh device (instead of sucking in it pushes out in all directions)

Inverted Gersh?

Oscillating Majesty?