Perk-a-cola - Workshop!

Welcome to the Perk-a-cola Workshop!

By joshs1982 A.K.A. Mr SMIPHA ZKM of ZOMBIE KILLIN MACHINES.

Here are some examples I had made for myself and some I made for outhers from the Create your own perk thread. I hope to see new ideas for perk's / logo's here.

I will need to know the name of the perk you are requesting, three or more colors you would like it to be and some sort of a symbol for the middle of the logo. For example the three nukes on the nuke punch logo below. Also it would be great if you could list the effects and cost of the perk.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god... I remember when I came up with the idea for "Hardass Hot Cocoa". That perk would of been freaking awesome! Let me dig though a few hundred posts...

I have something more realistic. I call it: HARDASS HOT COCO.

When you get downed you explode like you would if you had flopper, and it lets you gain points while you're down. It would cost about 2750 points.

Here are some quotes:

Dempsey: Like I said, if I go down I AM TAKING ALL THOSE OF FREAKBAGS WITH ME.

Richtofen: HOT HOT HOT HOT! Owwwwwwwwwwww that burned sooooooooooooooooo good.

Takeo: Hardass what ? Reminds me of the emperor.

Nickolai: What the f**k ? I'm wide awake now, almost like I'm... SOBER... DAM YOU HARDASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the color is brown and white. And it has a rock and roll like jingle like Deadshot

Don't judge me! I wrote that months ago!

Oh god... I remember when I came up with the idea for "Hardass Hot Cocoa". That perk would of been freaking awesome! Let me dig though a few hundred posts...

I have something more realistic. I call it: HARDASS HOT COCO.

When you get downed you explode like you would if you had flopper, and it lets you gain points while you're down. It would cost about 2750 points.

Here are some quotes:

Dempsey: Like I said, if I go down I AM TAKING ALL THOSE OF FREAKBAGS WITH ME.

That was a great idea. I would love to see that perk is there another one you would like me to make?

Richtofen: HOT HOT HOT HOT! Owwwwwwwwwwww that burned sooooooooooooooooo good.

Takeo: Hardass what ? Reminds me of the emperor.

Nickolai: What the f**k ? I'm wide awake now, almost like I'm... SOBER... DAM YOU HARDASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and the color is brown and white. And it has a rock and roll like jingle like Deadshot

Don't judge me! I wrote that months ago!

For some reason my post never showed up.

This is a pretty great idea, + [brains]

I've got an idea for you to make, I would put it in my sig:

Name: METAL MILK!

Colors: Black and red

Design: Have it say metal milk on top, in ac/dc or Metallica letters on top, and on the center have a big black and red pentagram.

This would be awesome. :)

I 've had this idea for awhile let me know what u guys think.. ;)

Name: Stockpile Slushy or shandy (technical term for a mike's hard lemonade)

Colors: Navy blue and white

Design: the writing would look like it was written in bulletholes and the middle of the bottle would have a white and blue pentagram with a golden max ammo drop icon?

Purpose: Every 20 or 30 kills or so u will get a random max ammo.

price: 3500

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have made loads of perks because I'm a huge fan of zombies:D But I'm only gonna show you 2;)

Name: Multi-Mode

Colours: Black, Brown & White Stripes

Cost: 3000

Effect: "Combines" 2/3 guns into one, the fire-rate and range of one, the ammo of another and the damage of the last. For example, if you buy it with a sniper, an MG42 and a ray gun, you will get the range/fire rate of the sniper, the ammo of the MG42 and the damage of the ray gun.

Name: Waffe-Weapons

Colours: Purple and Gold

Cost: 2500

Effect: Switches your equipped weapon with a random wonder weapon of a similar effectiveness, for example:

HK21=Ray Gun or Thundergun

L96A1=The Scavenger

Awful Lawton=Gersch Device

Etc. Etc;)