Zombie Summary

I know most of you don't take my things seriously, but this is my honesty. I am canceling most of my previous posts and replacing it with "Nazi Zombies IIII"! Let me try and explain this as clearly as I can. If you have any questions, please wait until you're done.

Season One: World at War

This season has introduced us with four zombie legends: Dempsey, Nikolia, Takeo, and Richtofen. Originally, we all thought they were good guys, but Der Reise said only one wasn't. Richtofen is the only psychopath in the game.

Season Two: Black Ops

This season is a continuum of the zombie story. Moon map has explained everything we never understood before. Like Kino and Ascension. Any way, Richtofen finally snatched Samantha's power and she destroyed the Earth.

Season Three: Black Ops II

Now that I actually think about it, it sounds like W@W is a prequel to Black Ops. This season is taking place in the future and I'm guessing it's the last journey for the zombie legends. But it's not the end of zombies. This next season I'm making is for Treyarch and to all you zombie fans.

Season Four: NAZI ZOMBIES WAR

This is technically a cold war for each zombies. This started by racism, returns, and destruction. There are three campaigns to play this: Anderson Chronicles, X-Plorers, and Immortals. Immortals is like half Dante's Inferno and half Star Wars. The Characters are Nightmare of the Undead, Anubis, Illuminati, and Satan. X-Plorers, zombie fans, are hired by Treyarch to search for a top secret Treyarch Studios that leads to the Moon! And the Anderson Chronicles, two zombies with minds and two assassins from different timelines, have all devices pack-a-punched! This team is hired by Satan to hunt down Illuminati's soul!

TREYARCH, I am speaking to you only. If it was a coincidence that you came up with 2025, good thinking. If you did took my 2029 idea, I'm ok with it. Here is my soul promise: I Will Go To Your Studio and Discuss the Fourth Season With You! In the mean time, I got a lot of work to do.

ZOMBIE FANS, I speak to you now. I am thinking of adding RADUSTIN27, 1tomread1, and yoteslaya. Mylittlehellhound is already considering this offer. If you want, you can give me a reason to replace the first three with you. I promise, if Treyarch says yes to the X-Plorers idea, I garaintee that they'll need you in their studios. If you have any questions, please speak now. It is due before Season 3 is over!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic