DATES PULLED FROM VIDEOS + HIDDEN LETTERS AND TIMECODE

In the two videos that contain quotes that were posted on calofduty.com seemingly random letters appear during different times in the video. If you take the time codes for each appearance of each letter you get the following dates:

Start of Video TImecode 3/23

3/23

4/02

4/03

4/05

4/10

End of Video TImecode 4/13

Start of Video Timecode 1901

1908-1910 (letter is displayed for a longer period of time than other letters)

End of VIdeo TImecode 2003

I searched up some of the dates on wiki and there was ALOT of information to comb through. See what you guys can find. Is there any significance to the dates? I found several dates related to wars aswell as space exploration.

-EDIT-

Also here are the letters that show up faded they show up in the order of the time codes above which have been converted to dates and years.

W,Z,Q,O,H

B,O,I,Z,Y

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the two videos that contain quotes that were posted on calofduty.com seemingly random letters appear during different times in the video. If you take the time codes for each appearance of each letter you get the following dates:

Start of Video TImecode 3/23

3/23

4/02

4/03

4/05

4/10

End of Video TImecode 4/13

Start of Video Timecode 1901

1908-1910 (letter is displayed for a longer period of time than other letters)

End of VIdeo TImecode 2003

I searched up some of the dates on wiki and there was ALOT of information to comb through. See what you guys can find. Is there any significance to the dates? I found several dates related to wars aswell as space exploration.

-EDIT-

Also here are the letters that show up faded they show up in the order of the time codes above which have been converted to dates and years.

W,Z,Q,O,H

B,O,I,Z,Y

Dates? Nice.

Thanks. THeres just so many events,births,deaths,and holidays to search throughout hat i need help form the community. Also we should check if this is somehow linked with the previous updates as well as the audio update we received. Someone should also try pulling the actual waveform from the audio to see if there are any patterns in it. Also we need to figure out whose voice it is. I don't think we would have been provided with audio if it wasn't significant in some way.

These may or may not have any significance, these are just some events that interest me.

I may have found something, this is all in 1908. On June 30th the "Tunguska event" occured also known as the Russian explosion, occurs near the Podkamennaya Tunguska River in Krasnoyarsk Krai, Siberia, Russian Empire. I have no idea how this can be related but it just seems sort of special. Also someone named Nikolai Aleksandrovich Kozyrev was born on the second of September, he was a Russian astronomer/astrophysicist and died in 1983.

All in 1909 here. On May 27th, a meteor crashed through the roof of a house in Shepard, Texas which for some reason intrigues me.

All in 1910 here. On April 20th, Halley's Comet is visible.