Paris (Theory)

During Call of Duty XP the Call of Duty Zombies of Treyarch explained that Paris was the original idea before they came up with Moon. Here's my theories on what the story might be like after Moon.

1st- The original zombies crew take the teleporter and they arrive in Paris, France either in the past, present, or future. As they survive, they come across a locked door with some familiar voices behind it. The survivors of Call of the Dead. As they were surviving, Richtofen was in control and then brought them to Paris. Now the original zombie survivors need to save them!

2nd- We haven't heard from our office men in suits (except one in a more army uniform), JFK, MacNamara, Nixon, and Fidel Castro in a while. Just before the big explosion, they were downed, then they were teleported to Paris. the shock got them back on their feet. Just a second later it happens. The missiles hit America and the zombies run towards our survivors of Five.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty solid. I like to know that i am not the only one who thinks that the CoTD crew is still alive. Maybe instead of Richtofen teleporting them, they shot the locked door in CoTD with the Hyena Infradead after the original crew had left, powered up the teleporter, and teleported to Paris just before the rockets hit?

Sounds pretty solid. I like to know that i am not the only one who thinks that the CoTD crew is still alive. Maybe instead of Richtofen teleporting them, they shot the locked door in CoTD with the Hyena Infradead after the original crew had left, powered up the teleporter, and teleported to Paris just before the rockets hit?

one thing though. The rockets hit America. Not Siberia. Also, I Highly doubt that the Hyena Infradead would explode the door. Unless a much bigger explosion hit it... ;D