UN-fashionably late, but better than never!

Undead

After reading Convert's thread, I quickly realized that I don't recall ever even making an introductory thread when I first joined CoDz. And now here I sit, just over a year now at CoDz and as the saying goes, "I'm better late than never!" :P

Well, I suppose I'll do a little show and tell as they did back in the good 'ol elementary days of school; My name is Cody, all of you who run into my posts or have played with me on XBL all know me by Undead xP. (Which, as a fun fact, for some reason I have acquired the nickname "XP", when playing XBL. Like short for "Experience" when really, that's honestly just a dead smiley face, lol.) I'm 19, and will be 20 years old on June 1st. I am currently attending college for my Associates Degree in Animation, and also have a certificate in Composites Techology I earned this past December. (Fun fact number two, having such a certificate basically puts my foot in the door for jobs working on building stuff out of carbon fiber and fiberglass materials to make components such as aircraft material and heavy military weaponry. ;))

For hobbies, I have been playing guitar for 5 years now, and am currently playing with some friends of mine and have actually written a few lines, riffs and even full out song parts for my dads band (whom has been playing for most of his life and has inspired me to play in the first place.) I also draw, and have shared a few of my favorite and most recent pieces here on CoDz. I have never taken an art/Drawing class until just this semester in college and feel as though I do quite well considering I basically taught myself everything I know. I am currently new and working on learning programs such as Adobe photoshop (CS5), Adobe Illistrator and Flash. If you have not seen my stuff yet and would like to, just check out my Deviant art at http://xwolfie212x.deviantart.com ;)

As for how I got here today, it all started out back when WaW was brand new and my dad really loves realistic war games. At the time, I had barely gotten XBL for the first time and religiously played Halo for the majority of my first year, I had curiously tried out multiplayer online for WaW and immediately fell in love with it. The more I got into it, the more I wanted to try out the campaign. Then, just as I completed the campaign, that classic cutscene showing that limping zombie is what ultimately started it all. ;)

As porky pig would say; beriherebbierbebreb That's all folks! XD

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Well, I suppose I'll do a little show and tell as they did back in the good 'ol elementary days of school; My name is Cody, all of you who run into my posts or have played with me on XBL all know me by Undead xP. (Which, as a fun fact, for some reason I have acquired the nickname "XP", when playing XBL. Like short for "Experience" when really, that's honestly just a dead smiley face, lol.) I'm 19, and will be 20 years old on June 1st. I am currently attending college for my Associates Degree in Animation, and also have a certificate in Composites Techology I earned this past December. (Fun fact number two, having such a certificate basically puts my foot in the door for jobs working on building stuff out of carbon fiber and fiberglass materials to make components such as aircraft material and heavy military weaponry. ;))

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Rc Helicopter|Mini Rc Helicopter Reviews|Rc Helicopters Reviews|Rc Hobby