What Do you Wanna See?!!

So i was thinking the next place will probably take place on post apocalyptic earth. i like the refreshing feeling of the zero gravity of moon but i would be kinda disapointed if the new maps take place like on mars or something like that. also i kinda wanna see a new character model for samantha i would hate to have her be richtofen and sound like a little girl. i wanna see the wunderwaffe again, i love the thundergun i wanna see that again but i still want throw back maps. just let me know what you wanna see...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Things I Would Like To See

Guns:

Wonderwaffe (as you said)

Thundergun (as you said)

VR11 (I like to insta-kill at will)

Scavenger

Galil

PPSH

Other Weapons:

Better Knife (I like the idea of a melee wonderweapon)

QED

Monkey Bombs

Gameplay Features:

Zombies similar to Shangri-la (fire and shrieker, I feel this map incorporated mid round bosses correctly)

High Round (50+) Challenges or easter eggs

High Round (50+) Support. (Please Treyarch)

So i was thinking the next place will probably take place on post apocalyptic earth. i like the refreshing feeling of the zero gravity of moon but i would be kinda disapointed if the new maps take place like on mars or something like that. also i kinda wanna see a new character model for samantha i would hate to have her be richtofen and sound like a little girl. i wanna see the wunderwaffe again, i love the thundergun i wanna see that again but i still want throw back maps. just let me know what you wanna see...

I know you are new here and I would like to welcome you to the forum. Please try to layout your topic/posts in a more orderly fashion. By no means is my way the only way but it offers an example.

I want to see something crazy and unsafe, I want to see treyarch go out on a limb with ideas like having all of the weapons from cod bo and waw. Something crazy like new forms of perks like The crunch time energy bar, power pills or gummies, gatorpaid, a bloodysammy zombies with c4 attatched to there chest. A fluffy boss round, a dog that looks like cerberus, or the cosmic silverback. Have a boss round that hase a nazi general with a mp40. Or have and attatchment store, find a gun attatchment in the level take it back to a weapons store and pay 5000 for that attatchment on any weapon in your personal arsenal. have a berserker power up where it gives you double damage and akimbo weapons, duel wield, think duel wield rpk's or duel ppsh's. Have a gun leveling up system where the more you use a gun you can level up the damage, shooting speed, reload speed, swap speed, lightweight, clip size, and gun paint. and as you go through the levels you can level your character by your rank.

For a new wonder weapon- the Devils slaves- turns zombies into allies.

Upgraded- the Devils Demons- turns zombies into allies with hades shotguns(upgraded wall shotgun olympiya)What do you guys think of these ideas?