TREYARCH More Vietnam War Jungle Levels Multiplayer

LILNIG

Alright i know the vietnam war lasted about 20 years from 55 to 75, but in black ops it seemed like just the beginning of the war because there were no vietnam levels really.. there was one jungle level... i havnt played the campaign since it was release so maybe im assuming correctly it was just the beginning and they didnt get to fighting in the jungle that fast???

But what im saying is if this is the vietnam war more jungle levels for multiplayer!!!

And since this is suppose to vietnam war where the hell is all the fox holes and underground tunnels the vietnamese actually used in the jungles... I hope they dont leave this out on the next game i want levels like world at war's BANZI with how it had all the tunnels but build more onto that. Make this new game just like vietnam war. This war was also brutal and there were traps set in the jungle to so maybe bring the GORE back and detachable body parts like from WaW ;)

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic