Richard Nixon Image & Same/Different Rooms?

Tac

• Administrators

People have missed things, whether they be big, small, relevant, or irrelevant, but I am finding things and I want to here all your thoughts on them! While I am fine with comments saying it is nothing, I would appreciate some of you to think about it outside the box and come up with something!

This thread is more for me to hear some thoughts on a few different things. In Kino, when you are teleporting place to place to get the different reels to be played, you go a room that is in the Pentagon, which we later see in FIVE. In the office, there is a room:

When you go to the actual map FIVE, not from teleporting there, you find this room:

If you notice, the rooms are the same given the image on the TV being identical and the phone's and such, but the room appears to be different. I am sure some of you may think that it is because of different time periods, but I want to hear all your theories. One thing that is a bit confusing to me is the main common thing, in my mind at least, the framed image of Richard Nixon:

We know that FIVE is before JFK's death since he is playing, and Nixon lost the opportunity of Presidency, so it strikes me as odd to have a little image of him on your desk, over JFK at least who is the President. While this is very minor, I want to hear your thoughts because these are things confusing me, so discuss as you wish.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While it would be easy to say this is nothing... I'm thinking otherwise

Maybe the reason you see Nixon's photo in both FIVE and Kino teleport area, is because... Hmm...

I got it! That cutscene, at the beginning of the campaign, part of it shows the SAME image of Nixon... Or is that later in the campaign?... I need to play through it again to be sure, but that same image of Nixon is shown in different parts of the campaign...

Campaign and Zombies have many things that link it together...

Ehh... i'm drawing more blanks, but this is definetly something worth looking into, good find!

We know that FIVE is before JFK's death since he is playing,

We dont know what happened to jfk in BO's

It seems to me that its more likely the story didnt follow historical fact in this part

Also in the Pap room in five there is a mission board

Operation Cedar Falls The operation began on January 8, 1967 and ended on January 28, 1967

Now i know i'm contradicting myself saying that take no notice of JFK but take notice of the mission date but something is strange here and in the terminal (the whole game is strange :lol: ) and i believe that more can be found

There is a picture that looks like sea with lighting (This is just a wild guess) in the five cutscene and its in the Pap room does anyone know what it is?

The solomon isle quote from jfk is strange though i dont know anything about that apart from the sinking of the PT boat and stranding of the crew

Do you think the the presidential seal is worth looking at ?

Somebody might be able to make some links from this

Is there any threads you think i should read about SP ?